All transphobic cissexuals rape trans women’s bodies by reducing the real female form to an artefact, and appropriating this body for themselves. […] transphobic cissexuals merely claim not to possess the most obvious means of invading women, so that they seem non-invasive.
The cissexually constructed, transphobic lesbian-feminist feeds off trans woman’s true energy source, i.e. her woman-identified self. It is she who recognises that if female spirit, mind, creativity and sexuality exist anywhere in a powerful way it is here, among lesbian-feminists and queer women of all stripes.
I contend that the problem with cissexualism would best be served by morally mandating its supremacy over other gender experiences out of existence.– Janice Raymond, “The Cissexual Empire”, a pointed critique of cis identities and their attempt to reign over other gender identities and destroy trans people. (via rebelpachelbel) Via Rebel Pachelbel
- ava-marx likes this
- aubreyspeaks likes this
- chosen-name likes this
- life-in-neon reblogged this from rebelpachelbel
- julianmorrison reblogged this from rebelpachelbel
- julianmorrison likes this
- dragony-little-scamp likes this
- write-on-red reblogged this from beaverbunnydelight
- amydentata likes this
- beaverbunnydelight reblogged this from frakkingkara
- frakkingkara reblogged this from rebelpachelbel
- rebelpachelbel posted this